Health Tips For Blood Type AB
Individuals with blood type AB have red blood cells with antigen A and B and do not produce antibodies against antigens A and B. Thus, people with blood type AB-positive can receive blood from people with any ABO blood group and called the universal recipient. However, people with blood type AB-positive individuals can not donate blood, except on fellow AB-positive.
Percentage of air - Blood Type AB is only 4% of the total world population. And represents the smallest percentage compared with other blood groups.
AB blood is the blood of modern times who have a tendency towards a modern disease. Therefore, the air - Blood Type AB is always recommended doing relaxation techniques and meditation in order to reduce stress and to resist immunization systems that are less healthy.
Blood type is key to the whole body's immune system. This is an important explanatory factor in our bodies. Antigen contained in the works to produce antibodies in the blood are useful for fighting viruses that cause disease.
When antibodies recognize antigens from microbial invaders, there was a series of reactions called agglutination or clumping. There are many factors involved in the process of clotting, one of which is food.
There are several types of food that has the potential to agglutinate cells of certain blood types, so that certain foods can be very harmful to one or more blood group, but also can be beneficial to other blood types.
AB blood type is itself a rare blood type, but overall blood type AB is more stable than other blood types because it has most of the advantages and intolerance of blood groups A and B.
AB blood type is also considered to have the body's immune system is best compared to the other blood type direction, but also susceptible to certain diseases.
People with type AB blood groups often face diseases such as abdominal bloating, problems with blood vessels, cancer, joint and bone.
People with AB blood type is very adaptable with food.
Character The AB blood group
People with AB blood type are grouped difficult. They can have characteristics on both ends of the spectrum at the same time. That is, on the one hand they are shy, on the other hand, very open. They easily convert one side to another. They are trustworthy and responsible, but can not be held responsible if too much is demanded of them. They do not mind helping along in accordance with their terms. People with blood group is very fond of art and metaphysics. AB is also regarded as the worst blood type in Japan. They also like to determine its own terms and is entitled to aborting it if it does not match their expectations. They are known to be very sensitive and attentive. In Japan, some companies divide his employees into working groups based on blood type, and ironically, no one was willing to cooperate with group AB blood type in Japanese! (Do not be too sad for that in Indonesia, yes).
Communication Styles with blood group AB People
With an easy character varies depending on the condition of a particular mood, people with blood type AB would still be able to take his heart, when we communicate with them to achieve the goals that we want to achieve. the goals that we want to achieve. Communication styles that need to be applied is as mentioned below:
* First of all, follow the first line of their conversation.
* Next, speak clearly because they are easily changeable.
* Talk about the art and metaphysics to start a longer conversation if it is desired.
* If you make an appointment, make sure they understand it and agree.
* Do not take unilateral decisions because they include people who like to determine a decision unilaterally. Discuss with synergistic.
* Do not be too much indulgence in words and promises because they are difficult to remember, what is more and more obligations.
People with this blood type is a bit of luck in Japan because it was considered the weakest and can not be trusted. However, this is certainly very casuistry and geography. Only by understanding the characteristics of people with this blood group, many things you can do to not reap disappointment later on in the future if it turns out it's true character. And for those with blood group AB can certainly introspection to fix the negative things that really fit with the explanation above.
The Medical Risks Ber - Blood Type AB:
Medical risks that generally can be experienced as not eating according to blood type (one diet does not comply with Blood Type AB):
- The disease of cancer.
- Heart disease.
- Anemia (deficiency of red blood cells).
- Nervous system problems.
- Complications of liver and bile.
- Parkinson, .
- Alzheimer's, .
Foods that COMPATIBLE with Blood Type AB:
- Turkeys, sheep, rabbits, goats.
- Soy beans, tofu, Tempe.
- Seafood (except crustaceans such as oysters, clams, crabs).
- Grains, such as peanuts, walnuts, red beans.
- Seaweeds (kelp).
- Grapes, kiwi, grapefruit, pineapple, watermelon, cranberry, mulberry's, papaya.
- Alfalfa, carrots, broccoli, beets, celery, eggplant, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, cucumber, ginger, garlic, sweet potato, taro (yam).
- Egg white (chicken egg).
Food is NOT COMPATIBLE with Blood Type AB:
- Chicken, beef, duck, pigeon, deer, pigs, geese, quail.
- Beans, chickpea, black beans, chickpeas five.
- Wheat flour, bread, cakes, noodles, biscuits, pizza.
- Banana, coconut / coconut milk, guava, mango, pomegranate, grapefruit, star fruit, avocado.
- Corn, mushrooms, radish (radish), bean sprouts, pickles, white radish.
- Egg duck.
* Foods that are very useful (to function as a drug): sardines, tuna, goat's milk, egg white (chicken), ricotta cheese, sour cream (low calorie), green tea, red wine.
* Foods that neutral (to function as food): squid, carp, tuna, butter, cheese, eggs, chicken, red beans, chickpeas, rice flour, bread, rice, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, cucumber, pumpkin, potatoes, mustard greens , mango, melon, oranges, pears, dates, guava.
* Foods to avoid (to act as a poison): meat (beef, chicken, duck, pork, goose, lobster, crab, frog), butter, ice cream, duck egg, black beans, pickles, corn, star fruit, pomegranate, pare, banana, coconut, persimmon, guava, mango, tomato sauce, coffee, soda, alcoholic beverages.
Health Tips For Blood Type AB